Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tea Parties are an inspiration

I wish I could have taken part in a tea party yesterday. If there was any way I could have, I would have been there waving a flag and carrying a sign. I loved watching the coverage on TV. I was there in my heart. I have thought about what my sign would say. I have a couple of ideas:

"Shame on you Obama and Congress!"
or
"Government of the people, not Government over the people"
or
"Enough is enough! Quit spending our children's money!"

I really hope these protests make a difference. Everyone that participated is a hero. Standing up to be heard on issues you care about it very important. This blog is one way I am trying to be heard.

What amazes me is the obtuseness of the media. They are so one-sided and blind to any opposing view. The journalists of today see themselves as crusaders to change the world, into their ideologically perfect society. The press has a great responsibility inform the world of all views so that the best can rise to the top. But they have forgotten that. They want to lead people away from any ideas except their 'politically correct' ideas. A pox on the main stream media.

No comments:

Post a Comment